One Big Fat Italian Wedding + Spring Clean

05:08




Just a few happy snaps out of a photo booth!
We had a lot of fun on a recent family wedding.
It was the biggest wedding spectacle I have been to, with about 350 guests entertainment from ballerinas, dancers, acrobats, Brazilian drummers to fireworks, it was certainly very funny.
None of my friends or family has ever had a huge wedding like this.
And it was totally not our style, it was lovely to catch up with David's parents and siblings,
to dress up and enjoy some great Italian food.

Now I am looking forward to Spring, Winter has been long enough now, I want to go to beach.
We have started our Spring clean in the apartment and we starting to get back into a healthy exercise routine. I also finally took a day off, a very rainy and cold one, doing yoga at home, enjoying face and hair masks (as we speak!) and writing a little blog post.
It feels soooo good to have some lazy-ish pamper time, organizing paperwork and just getting things sorted and getting on top of things. Rainy days like this are sometimes just perfect.
Last night we also had a little time talking about our future plans, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Hope you are all well and are excited about the change of seasons.





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. those photo booth pics look like so much fu! enjoy spring cleaning ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so excited about the warmer weather!

      Delete
  2. I keep forgetting that Winter is Summer for you guys! Hope warm weather heads your way soon! Love these pictures, you're the cutest!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! I love that glam hair.

    I'm also hanging for spring. I want bare legs and sea water and so so many icy poles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!