A trip to Bali + Ricefields for days

07:43











My work as destination wedding makeup artist took me recently to Bali, I packed Dave into my suitcase and we stayed a for a few days after the wedding.
We were in luck when wedding photographer extraordinaire Jo Bartholomew who also flew in from Sydney was up to take some shots of us!
I love her work. So this is the story of how we somehow ended up having an engagement shoot,
that we never planned to do. I am glad we did.
Not only did we have a blast on this shoot, we also became friends with Jo and her lovely hubby Martin. We might have booked them to be our wedding photographers too...

Bali was nothing short of spectacular and I will share our personal travel photos on here real soon!
P.S: We missed little Dalston terribly on this trip!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
    blog. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content by
    you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
    get my own, personal site now ;)

    Here is my site - home makeover ideas; www.homeimprovementdaily.com,

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning photos! love your dress, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's by an Australian Designer from Melbourne called "Briony Marsh"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!